Thursday, December 2, 2010

Belly pictures from Week 14 and Week 17


Ok, Today I'm offically 17 weeks and 3 days along in the baby making process. I apologize for the lack of photos, but I'm a two year old teacher... and frankly I quite exhausted by the time I get home at 2pm. Here is a picture of the baby bump from week 14



And here is a true belly bump picture I took today 17w3d- will will have to pardon the dirty clothes on the floor.  As you can see... the bending over is getting somewhat difficult.  Also, I started feeling the baby kick this week.  Mostly on my left side down low.  It feels like a tap.  The baby's favorite place to kick is... (drum roll please).... my bladder!  I will have just come back from the bathroom and low and behold, I feel I MUST pee again or I'll wet my pants.  I go try, and of course, nothing happens.  That kid has done it again! Just wait a few years... I'll get my revenge!



I go to the midwife on December 13. We will be getting another Sonogram to find out the gender of baby McD! (only 11 more days)  I'm so excited you guys!!! I think Brady is getting annoyed by my count down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment