Friday, November 5, 2010

13 weeks down- 27 to go!

Well, there isn't much new to report this week, though I am officially in my second trimester! Nothing has changed. Every weekend I try to get off of the dramamine and see how long I can go without getting sick. I usually end up taking it my noon.  Brushing my teeth is the WORST THING IN THE WORLD right now!  I have never had a strong gag reflex... until now.  Now if my toothbrush even touches my tongue, I end up hugging the toilet.  I had to change my morning schedule to accommodate.  I now brush my teeth before breakfast so that I'm not stuck eating two breakfasts in a 30 minute span.  Dramamine does wonders though.  It's been a great friend for the last 7 weeks.

I need to get Brady to take a belly picture for me. It's getting big... quickly.  Some shirts show it more than others, but it's getting pretty obvious now.  Every morning, I look in the mirror and tell Brady it grew an inch last night.  I still don't feel any movements from the baby, even though my mind likes to play tricks on me.  Anyways I'm on week 13 right now. I'll be 14 weeks on Tuesday. Next Dr appt is Nov 17.  We should find out the sex of the baby right before Christmas.  :-)

Right now Baby McD is
3 inches
Height of your baby
¾-1¼ ounces
Weight of your baby
nectarine
Size of your baby

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't brush my teeth either. Funny thing was that neither could Q. Nectarines are yummy :)

    ReplyDelete