Thursday, February 24, 2011

Updates with lots of pictures


Sorry guys, things have been forgotten about... including the blog.  Plus my camera's batteries seem to have wandered off.  So bare with me, I'll be using photos from my phone. Update- I'm currently 29 weeks pregnant.

So here we go.... 3 weeks ago, my dear friend and bridesmaid, Natalie had her baby girl. Madison Joy Powers.  She is so stinkin cute... I can't wait for Kenzie and Madi to be friends!!!  Here is a picture of Brady with Madi the day after she was born.





Then we skip down to Kenzie's room. I know I promised pictures awhile back, but the phone quality doesn't do it justice.  
First coat of paint. 

Allie(the beagle) is freaking out cause brady is using the saw in the house! She's such a mama's girl! :-)  Brady is cutting the chair rails. 
Cute lamp found at Hobby Lobby, and the chair rail is up now! 

Stamps that I will do above the chair rail. Yes they are Bugs!! 

Miss K's carseat came in yesterday.  Bad picture, I know!  Thank you Nanny for providing a safe place for Kenzie while she's in the car!  I think she's going to like the pink! 



Brady has been on a baking kick for the past few weeks- here are a few of his creations.
Truffles 

Apple Pie with a crumple top. MY FAVORITE DESSERT EVER!!!! 

And finally a week 28 belly picture






No comments:

Post a Comment