Monday, March 14, 2011

8.5 weeks to go

Today I had a midwife appointment.  Everything is looking great.  I'm currently 31 1/2 weeks pregnant, and Miss Kenzie is head down and feet in my lungs.  Now we just have to wait.  I'm feeling great these days.  I have more energy than I thought I would.  Sleep is a different story.  Some nights are better than others, but it's getting harder for me to find a comfortable position.  Poor Brady deals with my random screams in the night whenever I get a leg cramp- he usually thinks I'm in labor.  He's getting good at helping pull my toes towards my leg so the cramp will go away though.

As for other random updates:
*I have my first shower in Houston this weekend.  I'm very excited to see all the "girls" in my family!!!
*Also, I prepaid for the hospital stay today.  The man helping me said I have good timing because a few weeks from now, the hospital bill goes up $1000.  Luckily, I've already signed the contract and am ready to go.  God is good!!!!!!
*Tonight is our 2nd Childbirth class.  It's very educational.  Brady wasn't too thrilled with some of the video's content. :-)  He also fell asleep during the breathing exercises last week.  I guess the relaxation techniques worked.
*And finally I'm on SPRING BREAK!!!!! It's my first spring break since high school, and I'm 8.5 weeks away from having a baby.  My options are limited.  I will, however, stamp the walls in Kenzie's room on Wednesday. Glyniss (my MIL) will be coming over to help me that day.  Hopefully we can get it all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment