Wednesday, March 23, 2011

starting to look more like a nursery

Kenzie is going to be one of the most spoiled little girls around!!!!!

Glyniss(MIL) brought over a few of the bedding set items the other day... and it's AMAZING!!!!
So here are a few pictures of what we have so far.

Item #1 The Changing Table Pad- complete with a flower on top of the velcro strap.


Item #2 The Important Items Holder (I'm not creative in naming things, sorry)-- Little pockets lining the front, some big, some small... perfect for things like the booger bulb, butt paste, lotion and anything else I can't think of, but will need on a daily basis. I reminds me of the advent calenders you see around Christmas time. (mine had a mouse that would move in the middle of the night and would have a candy present waiting for me when I got up in the morning.) 


Item #3 The Diaper Stacker-- OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!   Inspiration was "I'm a sucker for ruffles on the butt." said by me of course.  I think I'm going to have Glyniss make some pants with the ruffles all the way down the leg for Kenzie to wear.  This just happens to be my single favorite item in the whole nursery!

And the last is something I created.  I am not a seamstress, nor do I have a mind that can come up with original crafts, but I do try, sometimes. So here goes...

Item #4 Clothes Dividers for the closet- Kenzie has lots and lots of clothes and I'm trying to come up with a way of keeping them organized.  I found some colorful foam and I used the acrylic paint we had left over from the wall stamps, and went to work. 




6 comments:

  1. That diaper stacker is the cutest thing I have ever seen!! I am also blessed with a wonderful MIL that sews. It is awesome. :) Great idea for the clothes dividers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Those are all so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very crafty, you just did not know it before!! The clothes hanger/dividers came out very cute!! The foam was a great idea! All I could think of was cereal boxes but the foam is way cuter!! She is uptown, now! Love ya and can hardly wait for our newest granddaughter to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The diaper stacker is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!! Can't wait to meet the newest princess!!

    ReplyDelete