Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Two years ago today, I married my best friend.  God has truly blessed our marriage in ways I never expected.  I love Brady more now than I did the day we got married.  In the beginning, people would tell us that the first year is the hardest.  If that is true, then the next 50 years should be a breeze!  So far, being married to Brady has been easy and lots of fun!  (minus the whole living with a guy part- since we all know men can do some weird and/or gross things in his own home) Don't get me wrong, we do still have our arguments and life isn't always rainbows and bunnies.(we are still human)  But we have God on our side!





This past year we have...
*celebrated our anniversary by going to an adult "prom"- April
*got another dog, Lexy, because I started talking about babies- April
*renovated our front yard- May
*I turned 22- May
*Brady turned 28- June
*I quit my job as a dental assistant- June
*I spent a week at a camp for kids in the foster care system in San Antonio (royal family kids camp)- June
*traveled to Maryland/DC to visit Brady's sister's family and my brother who is a marine- July
*started working at our church's Mothers Day Out program.  I'm a two year old teacher- August
*found out we are pregnant- September
*dealt with first trimester. Brady did amazing! -Sept-Nov
*It's a GIRL!!!! -December
*decided on a name for our little princess "Kenzie Rose McDaniel"-February
*took a couples childbirth class (4 weeks long) Brady now knows how take naps while I'm in labor-March


And now it's April 24th and I'm 2 weeks and 5 days away from our due date.  We have no plans for Easter/anniversary and I no longer have ankles.

No comments:

Post a Comment