Friday, January 7, 2011

It's been awhile

Sorry for the lack of postings over the past month.  Life is finally back on a routine.  Christmas was fantastic.  Kenzie has several new outfits. :-) It was nice getting to spend some time with our families.  My cousin Jake proposed to his girlfriend of many year, Michelle, on Christmas Eve.  We are excited to have another addition the family.


As for Mommy to be and Kenzie- I have a little more energy these days. I only nap on the days I work- which is pretty normal for 2 year old teachers. :-) I don't eat all the groceries the second day I buy them. Though I've cut back on my eating, it doesn't get any easier to see my feet. :-) I am now 22 weeks pregnant and waddle. Kenzie is about 1lbs and about 10 inches long. Only 123 days until she is due.

 Miss Kenzie is pretty active. I carry her very, very low most of the time- which makes bending over a little difficult because she doesn't like being squished.  This week she started getting hiccups. Pretty weird feeling. She gets them about 3 times a day right now.  Everything I've read says that it's a good sign. Her lungs are now being used and getting stronger. Right now I'm a little under the weather. I think it's allergies, but I'm not sure. I have sinus issues and a very scratchy throat. Benadryl and Tylenol are my friends.  *Gets a little personal here- I went to get a bra fitting done on Wednesday at Motherhood. I won't tell you what they said but some of the items I walked out with had an E at the end!  I wanted to cry!!!!!!  And I'm not done getting big yet. Sad, sad day. I will try to post a picture of the material we picked out for Kenzie's crib bedding later. My MIL, Glyniss, is making all of her bedding. I'm very excited!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment