Monday, January 31, 2011

Stage 1 of Nursery

COMPLETE!

For the past two days my slaves (mom and Brady) have helped me paint Kenzie's room.  It looks fabulous!!!  Brady is ready for me to get lazy again.  He doesn't like me adding things to his list of "to do's".  I will be posting pictures sometime this week.  The chair rails still have to be cut and put up so I will wait until then to post the pictures.  The bottom of the room is a pinkish-purple or berry color with silver glitter in it and the top is white.  Looks super cute! 

As for energy- I'm out of it!  Completely exhausted!  Like I don't even want to take a shower and scrub the paint off myself. (which is by no means easy since I can't even paint my own toenails these days- but i am 25 weeks pregnant)  I could fall asleep right here, right now.  I don't think my boss would appreciate me showing up to work with paint all over my body and on top of my head.  Oh well, I guess I must take my second shower for the day.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Brittney:
    I love all your pictures, the nursery is to die for. What a lucky "Kenzie" she will be surrounded by such beauty. What a nursery,and I adore the fabric.
    We love you guys, and the desserts made me so hungry.
    Enjoy your writings.
    Love you Memaw

    ReplyDelete