Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Kenzie's first video @ 23weeks

Kenzie at 23weeks and 3 days. I love this girl!!!! 

Special thanks to Jackie and David McGinnis who helped me convert the DVD the midwives gave me into files I could post on the blog. 


Photo 1- My little angel is about to punch me right here. Ah, motherhood! And yes that is her foot in the top left corner. She had just taken it out of her mouth.

Photo 2- Again with the foot. That little stinker! 

And here is what she and I look like from the outside. 




3 comments:

  1. So cute! Both of you! Can't wait to meet this little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness......she is so beautiful already. My heart is thrilled to see her, and watch her move. Poppa watched it with me, what a thrill for us both. Praise God for his loving mercies.
    Love you all three,
    Memaw and Poppa

    ReplyDelete