Thursday, May 19, 2011

Eviction Notice

Ok We give up!!!!  When the midwife recommends you get an induction because she doesn't think the baby is going to come on her own... it's time!  Apparently my daughter is stubborn enough that she won't get into the correct position long enough for me to even dilate.  It's definitely not the route we wanted to take, but at least I'll have a baby soon.  Turns out Thursday night we will check in the hospital to be prepped.  And then on May 20th (my 23rd birthday) they will start the pitocin.  Hopefully she will be out that day, which means... Mommy and Kenzie will share a birthday.  I've been totally against it for so long, but now I just want to be holding her.

 I'm up late again right now because she won't stop moving.  She's too big now and it's pretty painful. She only ever gets this active when I am laying down.  NOT COOL!  I really, really want and at this point, NEED to sleep.  I can't wait for this to be all over with! I promise to update again as soon as I can. It may have to wait until I'm home for the hospital though.

No comments:

Post a Comment