Monday, May 23, 2011

Kenzie Rose McDaniel

After 21 hours in labor, she has finally arrived!  Kenzie was born on May 20th (my bday) at 8:44pm.  For being 41weeks and 0days, she was a whopping 6lbs and 8oz.  We love her to death already!! She is the perfect little girl. She has her daddy wrapped around her tiny little fingers.  It doesn't matter how mad she is, if she hears his voice, she will immediately stop crying and try to find him.  It's the cutest thing ever.  Plus she looks just like him too!  All I've heard is that she has my nose and eyebrows. lol





My brother in law made her a website he is putting some of the pictures on.  I apologize that the video on the bottom of the website makes it look like I don't care about my new baby, but I had just endured 23 hours of no food and I was STARVING!!!  Plus, it was my birthday too!!!!  Birth story coming soon! 

1 comment:

  1. She is so perfect! Beautiful! Miss you guys. Cant wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete