Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It's Alive!

Well, I figured since our family is so spread out all over Texas, Maryland, and Delaware... I should blog about what is going on in our lives!  So, to start off with, we found out on Sunday that we will need a nursery in our home.  I'M HAVING A BABY!!!!!  I know, crazy huh?  I've always wanted to know what Brady was like as a kid.  I guess I'll find out in 9 months.  From the due date calendars online, it looks like the baby will be born sometime around May 10th. I have a doctor appointment on Oct 4th.

Things I feel:
*HUNGRY- all the time!!! I feel like a hobbit... I want 3rd breakfast,  noonsies, afternoon snack, early dinner, regular dinner and snack before bed. I really can't keep the pantry and fridge stocked long enough to get through the week!!!
*No nausea yet :-)
*potty breaks every 5 minutes. (Brady loves this when we watch movies or during the night)
*Hot flashes-- need i say more?

I can't make any promises, but I am hoping to blog often! And of course, I will add pictures as they come!

No comments:

Post a Comment