Saturday, September 11, 2010

Maternity Clothes are from Heaven

Ok, so in the past few weeks I've gained some weight due to being hungry ALL the time. I'm trying to eat healthy but the belly is getting bigger. No Bueno!

I watch a little boy during the week when I'm not in the classroom. Which means I get extra cash. Today I went pants shopping! I've never had this much fun before!!! MATERNITY clothes are amazing!!! They are stretchy, comfy, don't show any butt crack when you bend over, and don't have buttons! I didn't buy the ones with the big belly bands. I'll save that for later. I ended up buying 5 capri pants, 1 dress slacks, and 2 dresses. All for the grand total of under $70! I've already been promised maternity shirts, but I don't need them just yet. I'm so excited!!!! I even walked through the baby section in awe of how tiny the clothes get!!! It's crazy that I'll need those in about 7-8 months from now when our little bundle of joy shows up.

AH, I'm going to be a mommy! My heart is so happy right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment