Saturday, September 25, 2010

Pregnancy takes its toll

The nausea has arrived.  Not near as bad as some other pregnant women in my life, but it's here!  The smell of food makes me sick, especially meat.  I don't even want to look at it.  It doesn't matter if my belly is full or empty.  I try to know where the bathroom is at all times.  Just in case.  Only 6 more weeks until I'm in my second trimester. (usually the "feel good point") and only 32 weeks until I get to meet my little bundle of joy!  Right now he or she is the size of a blueberry.  We had our church fall festival today.  There were several booths that had little girl bows and hats with huge flowers on them and of course the tutus!  I wanted to buy everything I saw.  No, really... EVERYTHING!!!  Lord, help our bank account once we find out what we're having. (should be sometime around Thanksgiving)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear your having morning sickness issues. Meat huh? Good thing men don't get pregnant. Sam wouldn't survive without meat. lol! I hope you get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete